Friday 3 May 2013

TRANSFERRING

I have found that my other blog pollyswatercolours is far busier than this one, so for the time being I am concentrating on my other blog.  Pity for the followers, though, because I will be posting what I would have been posting on this blog will now be on my other blog!  Most of what I have posted on here have been watercolour anyway.

May I thank all of you who have visited and commented on this blog.  This was my first blog and  my first venture into the art internet world. You have all given me such a boost and given me such inspiration by following me or by popping by.  I never thought that one just for watercolour would be so much more successful.

I am transferring all the blogs I follow to my other blog, I couldn't move over without you.

I may appear here again, who knows, but I am that busy on Facebook as well as my blog, that I am finding less time to paint, and that won't do will it?

MASSIVE BIG THANK YOU AND PLEASE JOIN ME ON http://pollyswatercolours.blogspot.com






4 comments:

  1. Makes sense Polly to combine, less computer time, more painting time for you, excellent result

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I gave up Facebook - just not enough hours in the day and I'm soooo easily distracted these days.

    Shame about this Blog but I'll pop in and catch up on t'other one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been my biggest fan on here. Thanks for your quirky comments. See you around little Susie I hope.

      Delete