Friday 7 September 2012

ABOUT ME

PAINTINGS

Art is my second love after ofcourse my hubby.  I love painting and playing around with pictures on the computer. I am lucky enough to have been on many courses including Hazel Soan (brilliant artist and person) and Alvaro Castagnet,( a genius) but larger than life!  My claim to fame is that I was on Watercolour Challenge at Crich Tram Museum in Derbyshire and am also in the Book of that name, so I am immortal!  I still go to classes, you never master art.  I prefer watercolours as you never know what they are going to do, but also dabble in other mediums.

But my blog will include some art and some of this and that.

Here is some of my art followed by some nonesense

This was just voted 3rd favourite at our local art club exhibition, it's pen and wash of  the Jubilee Clock at Chester.

Some Nonesense:-

SENIOR CITIZENS SEDENTARY OLYMPIC GAMES - LOCATION THE LAKE DISTRICT UK

MARATHON
Thousands of spectators lined the course to see hundreds of athletes who did  not descend on Grasmere for this most prestigeous event.  The route did not go to Ambleside, Elterwater, along the Lake, missing landmarks like Dove Cottage and Faery Glen.  The only athlete to complete the course was the Invisible Man.  The winner was stated to be George Bush, USA, in the time of 1 min. He was disqualified when it was found he ran backwards to cross the finishing line over 3 hrs ahead of the winner. It was also discovered it was wind assisted. His spokesman Tony Blair said that George admitted he took a wrong turning "I never could tell my right from my left" he bemoaned.

End of today's bulletin.




2 comments:

  1. Brilliant painting, brilliant artist, top hole sense of humour. I will be following avidly and look forward to some more inspiring paintings to come, alongside chuckles and pearls of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's working! I've done a blog. Ta for comment.

    ReplyDelete