Thursday 11 October 2012

PAINTINGS

Well thank goodness for that, my computer back after another visit to the computer doctor. Now seems fit and well.  Nothing to winge about then?  Went to Liverpool on Saturday as it's the 50th Anniversary of the Beatles release of Love Me Do their first hit. Liverpool was rocking.  Saw a band at The Albert Dock singing Beatles, Searchers, Gerry and the Pacemakers songs etc.  A tribute to 60's bands or as I still call them groups.  And ofcourse they sang Love Me Do.  Oh it took me back I can tell you.  Here's is a pic I did of the Beatles

 

SENIOR CITIZENS SEDENTARY OLYMPICS

SWIMMING:-

News of Dave Methusala from the tiny Principality of Sleepovia.......
The handsome ladies favourite concentrated all his efforts on the backstroke. It took him 48 minutes to complete one length, when he fell asleep.

The crowd went wild by demonstrating with a hushed slow hand clap.

He did a personal best!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment